Be a part of our integrated healthcare team! Solvista Health is located in beautiful southern Colorado, serving a rural four-county region. We are located close to excellent outdoor activities such as mountain hiking trails, mountain biking, and whitewater river sports.
The Generalist Clinician works effectively as part of an interdisciplinary team and oversees the mental health care and planning for individuals under their care. Job duties include triage, diagnostic and lethality assessment as well as treatment and referral, as indicated. The Clinician ensures ongoing care coordination with primary care physician as well as necessary community partners and/or social or familial support networks. The Clinician provides culturally responsive clinical services to clients/families that address necessary factors to maximize emotional, social and physical well-being and the effective use of health care and community resources. The Clinician collaborates with and provides consultation to other disciplines within the setting and community. The Clinician supports the missions of Solvista Health.
- Provides comprehensive evaluations which determine treatment conditions and establishment of treatment plans. Treatment planning reflects client’s goals/needs as well as relevant referral needs.
- Ongoing assessments throughout treatment to ensure improvement of client functioning.
- Provides risk assessment and intervention with emphasis on harm reduction.
- Provides an evidence based approach to address behavioral health treatment needs.
- Acts as the lead liaison between client and psychiatrist and other key providers for clients.
- Provides group therapy, with content determined by client/clinic need.
- Collaborates with various medical providers and/or additional service providers to coordinate care.
- While part of a generalist team, participates in a sub-specialty groups as indicated by training and experience.
- Responsible for On-Call Crisis rotation which provides crisis intervention and evaluation individuals of all age groups. Performs crisis and lethality evaluations with competency and demonstrates ability to consult with supervisor where appropriate. Determines safety planning and/or assists with necessary referrals including placement within higher levels of care when needed.
- Documentation of all client contacts and relevant information in the electronic medical record and in accordance with Solvista Health and department procedures.
- Provides community outreach and education as agreed upon by Clinical Supervisor.
Education or Formal Training:
- Master’s degree in related field is required. Licensure or licensed eligible is also requirement.
- Three years of clinical experience as a licensed mental health professional; or combination of training, education, experience, and licensure or registration that is equivalent and provides the required knowledge and abilities.
Full-time Exempt position
Conditions of Employment
- Annual TB, federally required drug screening, and Influenza vaccination or compliance with policy and procedure.
- Required possession of a valid state driver's license.
Successful candidate must submit to and pass, post-offer drug screen.