Be a part of our integrated healthcare team! Solvista Health is located in beautiful southern Colorado, serving a rural four-county region. We are located close to excellent outdoor activities such as mountain hiking trails, mountain biking, and whitewater river sports.
Solvista Health has three, full-time positions for Recovery Support Care Managers (RSCM) in Lake, Chaffee and Custer Counties. The RSCM provides assistance in identifying member and family needs, assists the client to meet service needs by helping to identify and resolve barriers to treatment, and helps provide outreach within the community to assist with recovery.
The RSCM will maintain thorough documentation utilizing Electronic Health Records or other documentation methods and will be provided extensive training and supervision for Motivational Interviewing practices and adherence to techniques.
- Provides on-site mobile response for community partners requesting assistance for engaging clients with substance use needs.
- Provides supportive outreach to individuals either in formal treatment or at risk of disengagement from substance use treatment.
- Provides motivational interviewing and outreach to individuals who are hesitant to engage in formal treatment but have been identified with high-risk substance use issues.
- Provides supportive outreach in collaboration with community partners to build trust and supportive engagement.
- Provides transportation to and from appointments where appropriate.
- Provides on-site support including response to emergency departments or ICUs.
Education or Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in Community services.
This is a full-time exempt position.
Local and occasional county driving is expected for this position.
Conditions of Employment:
- Annual TB, federally required drug screening, and Influenza vaccination or compliance with policy and procedure.
- Required possession of a valid state driver's license.
- Successful candidate must submit to and pass, post-offer drug screen.