Be a part of our integrated healthcare team! Solvista Health is located in beautiful southern Colorado, serving a rural four-county region. We are located close to excellent outdoor activities such as mountain hiking trails, mountain biking, and whitewater river sports.
The Regional Resource Access Care Manger (RRACM) will work with area detox facilities to build and establish relationships and work to build more consistent access to detox resources for Lake, Chaffee, and Custer Counties. The RRACM will work to be proficient in Emergency Commitment and Involuntary Commitment procedures. Travel to Lake, Chaffee, and Custer Counties will be required.
The RRACM will maintain thorough documentation utilizing Electronic Health Records or other documentation methods and will be provided extensive training and supervision for Motivational Interviewing practices and adherence to techniques.
- Coordinates transportation to and from detox facilities.
- Facilitates the transitional planning and coordination needed for all members of identified counties who are known to be at a detox or residential facility.
- Utilizes motivational interviewing techniques to assist with engagement into formal treatment.
- Fully engages and educates community partners and works to carry out Emergency Commitment/Involuntary Commitment procedures when applicable.
- Develops regional resource tool with area sober support resources.
Education or Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in Community services.
This is a full-time exempt position.
Local and county driving is expected for this position.
Conditions of Employment:
- Annual TB, federally required drug screening, and Influenza vaccination or compliance with policy and procedure.
- Required possession of a valid state driver's license.
- Successful candidate must submit to and pass, post-offer drug screen