Solvista Health is a drug and alcohol rehabilitation provider that focuses on outpatient mental health and substance use disorder treatment. The primary goal of our treatment is to help individuals reach their goals regarding substance abuse. We work with people to help them maximize a healthy lifestyle and prevent or reduce the frequency and severity of relapse.
Specialty treatment and providers to help in your recovery:
We recognize that people sometimes have a mental illness as well as a substance use disorder. At Solvista Health, we treat both at the same time. We also have comprehensive psychiatric services that specialize in addiction medicine.
Peer Advocates have lived experience and will connect with you to help navigate challenges you may face in recovery.
Recovery Support Care Managers are trained to help identify any barriers you may have to recovery. This includes helping gain access to and navigate local inpatient treatment options and local resources. In addition, these support managers are equipped with funding to help you with certain resources to help maintain recovery.
Special groups and programs are available for:
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- DUI (new curriculum) and DWI offenders
- Criminal Justice Groups
- Specialty Courts Services
- Competency Restoration Services
- Bridges Program (Court Liaison) Services
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Case Management Services
- Peer Support Services
- Urine Drug Screens Services
Group Treatment within the Addiction Recovery Program, includes:
- Early Recovery Skills
- Relapse Prevention
- My Journey Introduction to the 12 Steps
- Driving with Care: DUI Education and Therapy
- Treatment for Co-Occurring Disorders
Call now to make your appointment for care: