Dear Solvista Health Clients,
As summer nears and our communities are starting to thoughtfully reopen, I wanted to give you an update on our return to in-person work. We have continued to provide all of our services by telephone and telehealth and have heard from many of you that telehealth is an excellent option to get your care. We are now emerging from the Stay-at-Home phase and beginning to return to our physical offices. We will continue to offer telehealth and improve our online support.
The primary purpose of this communication is to give you an update on our return to in-person work. We are excited to see you again and have been working diligently on a step by step plan to return to office.
- During the month of June, staff will slowly begin returning to the office and they will continue to provide services over the phone or by telehealth. We will keep moving forward with our plans as long as the public health guidance tells us this is safe.
- Once staff have returned to offices and community, we will move into the next phase of our Return to Office Plan, which is bringing clients back! This phase is expected to begin in July.
- What can you expect? Our team will be calling you over the next few weeks to hear how services have been working for you. They will want to know your thoughts about continuing services by phone/telehealth or coming to the office in person. They will ask you about any risk factors or concerns you may have.
- Once we have this information, your care team will work with you to create the best plan for your treatment. Some clinicians will be returning to the office, and some may continue to work from home. Some people may come to the office for services starting in July, and others may want or need to keep meeting by phone or telehealth.
- We have detailed plans to reduce the chances of COVID-19 exposure. This includes closely assessing our office spaces, ordering masks, making new policies and teaching all staff how to stay safe. If you come to the office in-person in July, your visit will start with a temperature check, answering health related questions and wearing a mask that we give you. This is a part of providing outstanding services during this time.
You can contact your care team with questions about this or other COVID-19 related issues. Let them know your thoughts. Thank you for your ongoing patience as we make our way through this together.
Stay safe – be well,
Brian Turner, CEO